Vision- It is the vision of the Brotherhood Ministry to see our brothers in the Gospel unified in their communities, families and among each other. It is our vision to rebuild men to their rightful, authoritative places in the home and have a full understanding of the order of the Kingdom: God, Man, Woman and Family.
1 Peter 2:17 (NKJV)
17 Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
Purpose- To build trust and guide men back to their rightful headship of the household. To take back our territory, our homes and our families.
We teach and encourage our brothers by:
- Leading confidential fellowship sessions for MEN only
- Teaching all Brothers how to submit to God
- Encouraging our Brothers to read, study and follow the word of God
- Encouraging our Brother to pray
- Providing the revelation knowledge of God to help men understand the importance of covenant relationships and becoming better husbands, fathers and men
- Providing guidance on rebuilding their “spirit man”
Ephesians 5:23 (NKJV)
For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.